Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Updating Flickr


Detail of Plaid Quilt
1997

I haven't spent much time on art making over the last week or so, but I'll soon get back to it. I'm plugging through some of my To Do list and today worked at uploading photos of my daily collages to my Flickr account. You can go here to see my Daily Collage set and then explore more of my photos on Flickr.

I'm getting my sketchbook ready to mail to the ArtHouse in Brooklyn, NY, though with their deep snow I'm not so sure that even the postman can get out to deliver mail. Maybe I'll wait a few days and send it Priority.

Here are a few blog posts that I'm enjoying:
Marge Malwitz quilt
Zen Habits
Lisa Call
Donna Zagotta
Wen Redmond fabric collage technique

4 comments:

  1. I used to love using plaids in quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Flicker collage collection shows your amazing style, sense of color, line and composition. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable sense of color and composition!
    When does the book get published?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, how did the sketchbook come out? Are you happy you did the project?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...