Wednesday, April 29, 2015

sometimes there's a better way

While gathering completed works for the Hillsboro library show I put my hand on a collage that needed help. I liked the concept and most of the details but the design of the flower and the title weren't right.
Red Flower
So I fixed it. And changed it's name. Now I like it.
Red Hot Mama
Jo Reimer's collages will be shown at the Hillsboro Main Library, 2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR 97124 throughout the months of May and June during library hours. You're invited to an artists reception in the Board Room on the second floor, Saturday May 16 between 2 and 4.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo love the vibrant colors in this one, I would be interested to see your process.
    Look forward to are Exhibit together.

    Philip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to meet you today. Your work looks very nice. What a lot of work. It took us 4 hours. Let's talk about process some day soon. Good luck with your show.

      Delete
  2. Sorprendente el cambio, ¡me gusta mucho!
    Abrazos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It didn't take much to make the composition a lot better.

      Delete

I appreciate comments and questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...