Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hillsboro Farmers Market Entry

Hillsboro Farmers Market.  16x20".  Collage
I delivered this piece today, one of the 12 Finalists for Picture Hillsboro.  This is a competition to select one painting to be purchased and reproduced as giclee prints which the mayor will give visiting dignitaries and when he visits foreign governments. 

Boy, do I hope I win! But then, I've already won, haven't I? I'm so very thankful to have made the cut.

All 12 Finalists' paintings will be presented at the Hillsboro City Council meeting on February 6 an the final selection will be presented on March 6.  I plan to attend, yes I do! 

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being in the final 12! You're right ... that is an honor all by itself. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...