Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Two Art Studio Tours on the same weekend







The Washington County Studio Tour overlaps the Portland one on October 17-18 and I'm in both tour guides, along with two other Cedar Mill artists, Annie Salness and Gretha Lindwood. We're hoping for a good turnout in spite of predicted rain.

I'm the featured artist in the Washington County Art Alliance blog today. Read about me here

For years in mid-October some friends and I have piled into our car and gone around town visiting as many art studios as we can cram into a day. It's a fun way to have a party, seeing lots of different art and poking into magical places where we don't ordinarily have access. Talking to artists about their process is always revealing and interesting.  

Won't you invite a friend or two to tour with you next Saturday or Sunday? I'd love to see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments and questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...